Monday, January 6, 2014

Thanksgiving

I haven't updated in a while, so now I'm back tracking…We had a blast over Thanksgiving with the whole Upchurch crew.  There were 8 adults and 10 kids which kept things super fun and lively!

We came up with all sorts of fun activities over the week.
Gathering pecans in the pecan orchard
Ann Park Holt & Tripp are 2 peas in a pod
 Even Liam helped!!

 Family shot minus Ashton

 Martin & Liam
 Full bags!
Hope McCaffrey, Ann Park Holt & Tripp

 Tripp holding court in the hot tub
 Christmas card photo session thanks to Uncle Ryan

 We even rode horses!  Thanks Papa!!!


 Ashton, Louise & Hope McCaffrey
 Liam loves Sampson, the miniature horse

 Ashton does too!  As well as Honkey, our miniature donkey
 So sweet




2 comments:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Those McCaffrey girls sure are gorgeous!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

And of course the rest of the cousins are adorable, too, I just don't see pictures of Kit's girls as much. :)