Love it! Bathtime is now an activity loved by all! Love Kit
Just wait til you have #3! I think that Sam was in a big-bo bath almost as soon as he could sit up unassisted! Just easier to put them all in there together! Love you girl!
I'm thinking the opposite...our 3rd will probably get the shaft so much that he/she won't take a real bath until he/she's 2. ha ha!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love it! Bathtime is now an activity loved by all! Love Kit
Just wait til you have #3! I think that Sam was in a big-bo bath almost as soon as he could sit up unassisted! Just easier to put them all in there together! Love you girl!
I'm thinking the opposite...our 3rd will probably get the shaft so much that he/she won't take a real bath until he/she's 2. ha ha!
Post a Comment